The Bridge of the Penn-York Valley Churches is an all volunteer organization with many opportunities to participate in ministry. Below is a partial listing:
- Clothes Closet – There is always a need for individuals to assist with sorting and straightening items and to serve clients. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Mobile Food Pantry – Each month The Bridge sponsors a mobile food pantry food distribution on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 10:00a-11:00a. Most volunteers come at 9a to assist in a variety of activities from signing in clients to putting food on the tables around the truck to helping people to their vehicles. Contact email@example.com.
- Helping Hands – The furniture and household goods ministry of The Bridge is in need of volunteers to pick up and deliver furniture/household goods as well as organize the building where clients come to select needed items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fellowship Meals – The Bridge sponsors 5 fellowship meals each year. There are a variety of opportunities to serve based on the location of the dinner. email@example.com.
- Kids at Risk – There is opportunity to assist in managing donated items, assembling hygiene kits, assisting in purchasing and delivering desired items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional questions, contact the clearinghouse at email@example.com.