Here is the general summary of findings for the survey that took place between November 2013 and March 2014 with a total of 53 surveys completed:
- People know about The Bridge and its services.
- Current services most valued are free clothing (74%), vouchers for financial help (71%), free furniture (71%), volunteers who serve those in need in the name of Jesus Christ (57%), services of the Kids at Risk program (51%), and food through Mobile Food Pantry sponsorship (51%).
- People served are very satisfied with the services of The Bridge.
- People have confidence in The Bridge’s handling of donations for those in need.
- Services that were identified for expansion are increased financial help to those suffering job loss or other …. (53%), increased hours of current services (37%), and increasing geographic limits of service (29%).
- New services to be considered include temporary housing for the homeless (42%), individual financial counseling (39%), homeless shelter (34%), and group financial literacy 29%.
Thanks to all who contributed!